Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wedding Websites

I am going through a bit of drama at the moment with my own website (if you have seen it you know what I’m on about) and it got me thinking about how easy it is to set up a personal wedding web page. I do think it’s a great idea and a brilliant tool for all of your guests. Your Aunt Mary is probably more web savvy than you may think so it is a great way to keep all the information and organization together and manage your RSVPs. You can give directions, local information and add some fun bits. Both allow you to post registry information which is good as you absolutely cannot give this information with your invitations.
After a short investigation I have found two. The first is mywedding.com. Very attractive and they have templates that you can match up with your invitations from selected suppliers. – Quite good suppliers I might add. But I found it takes a bit longer to set up. You can turn on and off pages as you need them or add pages that are not already on the template so a bit more freedom.
The other is ewedding.com. Templates are not as good but I like the format and found it really easy to set up. There are a few ads when setting up but ignore them. This one also tells you how many unique visits you have had but not who they are unless they sign the guest book.
Have a look at both. I think they are both very good but must say that my preference is mywedding.com as long as you have the time to play with it.
Good Luck and have fun being creative with these!!!!
Annie
Live, Love, Laugh and Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aislinn Events

Followers

Search This Blog