Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Etsy Christmas Gifts

Well, I am planning ahead for Christmas this year. I promise! No, Really. I am.
I had already decided that the shopping was going to be done online, but after looking at a few bits from Etsy, I think that is nearly job done as there is so much to choose from and they are so individual. Have a look at some of theses. But if you are a close friend of mine or family, turn away now or you will ruin Christmas. Now! Turn away! Everyone else enjoy…………………………..



Coffee table calender by Spilling Beans
Ooh $14!



How cute! by JRisco €45!



Lovely. Moonovermaize a mere $32!





Great selection of tile coasters by Pinkflowercube 12 Bucks!



And something for the boys who I always find difficult to buy for.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Aislinn Events

Followers

Search This Blog