Friday, October 30, 2009




I love a fall wedding (Autumn for the non Americans). The colours are so warm and welcoming. When browsing invitations (one of my favourite things to do) with one of my brides in mind, I came across these from A Printable Press and thought they embodied everything about a fall wedding-I am also loving grey and yellow colour schemes at the moment.
A Printable Press is also a good budget option as they create the invitation design with a selection of fonts and colours then insert your own wording and send the final on to you either print yourself or bring to a printer. From there you can choose to add any embellishments (ribbon, diamonte etc) you like!
FYI though, they also do custom work so check them out, but in the meantime, here are a few more of my favs from them.








A printable press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aislinn Events

Followers

Search This Blog